A selection of PDF articles by various authors
- Mans Never Dying Soul
- Errors concerning Resurrection
- What the Bible Teaches About Death and Resurrection
- Where are the dead – Let Martin Luther Answer
- Luther Tyndale – State of the dead
- Doctrine of Immortality Dr. K. Brandyberry
- Watts on immortality
- The Rich Man and Lazarus
- Tongues dispensational significance of Tongues
- Unbelieving Believers
- One Baptism
- Notes on Baptism
- Why I Believe in Conditional Immortality – Stanley A. Hatch
Often Misunderstood Texts
“And Jesus said unto him, Verily I say unto thee To-day shalt thou be with me in paradise”.
“And the Lord God formed man out of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life, and man became a living soul”
“I saw under the altar the souls of them that were slain for the word of God,
“For David is not ascended into the heavens”.
Then shall the dust return to the earth as it was: and the spirit shall return unto God who gave it.”
1 Samuel 28.7.
“Then said Saul unto his servants, seek me a woman that hath a familiar spirit,…”
1 Thessalonians 4.14.
“For if we believe that Jesus died and rose again, even so them also which sleep in Jesus will God bring with Him”.
1 Corinthians 15.35.
“How are the dead raised up? and with what body do they come?”
“But he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved”
“When He ascended up on high, He led captivity captive, and gave gifts unto men.”