Who we are
We are a group of Christians in Northern Ireland whose aim is to promote the Truth of God’s Word as opposed to the vain traditions of men. We believe that much of what is being taught in our churches today has no foundation in the Holy Scriptures, but is based rather on traditions inherited from pagan religion and Greek philosophy. On this site we seek to promote truthful teaching on such subjects as the soul, death and resurrection, heaven and hell, the Kingdom and the Church and others. We hope you will find this site interesting and enlightening and look forward to your feedback
Statement of Faith
- We believe the Bible in its original writings to be the infallible, inerrant, inspired word of God.
- We believe in God, Father, Son and Holy Spirit. Three persons in one Godhead.
- We believe that God is the only being in the universe who has immortality, believers will not receive it until Christ returns.
- We believe in the incarnation of Jesus Christ, that he became man yet never ceased to be God.
- We believe in his sinless spotless life as he lived and walked among men.
- We believe in his sin atoning death on the cross of Calvary, that it was sacrificial,
substitutionary, sufficient and satisfactory.
- We believe in his bodily resurrection, in his ascension and glorification.
- We believe in eternal salvation, through Christ alone, through grace alone through faith alone.
- We believe that christ will return as he said and will establish his long promised, prophesied Kingdom and that he will reign on this earth for 1000 years ruling with a rod of iron.
- We believe that God will create new heavens and a new earth and that Christ will be the pre eminent figure ruling from the new Jereusalem, of which he is the light, and will reign on through the ages that are to come.
- We believe that God has a plan and purpose for his ancient people Israel, which he called out from among the nations to be his own peculiar treasure. Though they rejected him when he came at first they were re-offered the opportunity to repent and have the Kingdom set up through the Acts period. A remnant who will pass through the time of Jacob’s trouble will, at Christ’s return become the head and not the tail of the nations.
- We believe that man is a living soul (being) and not that he has a living soul (being).
- We believe that all the deceased are dead and await resurrection. Those who are his will be raised at his coming,, and those who are not will be raised to stand before the Great White Throne judgement.
- We believe that all Christ rejecters will have their part in the lake of fire, this is not hell but the final destiny (the second death) of all unbelievers.