Hell – Where or What is it?
If you would like a printed copy of this booklet or a small number for distribution they are available free of charge.
A selection of PDF articles by various Authors
- Mans Never Dying Soul
- Errors concerning Resurrection
- What the Bible Teaches About Death and Resurrection
- Where are the dead – Let Martin Luther Answer
- Luther & Tyndale – The state of the dead
- Doctrine of Immortality Dr. K. Brandyberry
- Watts on immortality
- The Rich Man and Lazarus
- Tongues – the dispensational significance of.
- Unbelieving Believers
- One Baptism
- Notes on Baptism
- Why I Believe in Conditional Immortality – Stanley A. Hatch
- The Kingdom and the Church – Notes on the first 18 chapters of The Acts of The Apostles.
Often Misunderstood Texts
1 Corinthians 15..35
“How are the dead raised up? and with what body do they come?”
1 Thessalonians 4.14
“For if we believe that Jesus died and rose again, even so them also which sleep in Jesus will God bring with Him”.
“For David is not ascended into the heavens”
1 Samuel 28.7
“Then said Saul unto his servants, seek me a woman that hath a familiar spirit,that I may go to her, and enquire of her. And his servants said to him, behold there is a woman that hath a familiar spirit at Endor.”
“Then shall the dust return to the earth as it was: and the spirit shall return unto God who gave it.”
“When He ascended up on high, He led captivity captive, and gave gifts unto men.” (Now that He ascended, what is it but that He also descended first into the lower parts of the earth? He that descended is the same also that ascended up far above all heavens, that He might fill all things.) And He gave some, apostles; and some, prophets; and some, evangelists; and some, pastors and teachers;
“So man lieth down, and riseth not; till the heavens be no more, They shall not awake, nor be raised out of their sleep.”
“But he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved”
“I saw under the altar the souls of them that were slain for the word of God, and for the testimony which they held”,